- Report from California HealthCare Foundation: Moving Markets: Lessons from New Hampshire’s Health Care Price Transparency Experiment [April 15,2014]
- Risk Adjustment and Rate Review - The Massachusetts Perspective Webinar on April 10, 2014 posted under Webinars and Presentations. [April 14, 2014]
- Rhode Island Releases RFP for an APCD Analytics Vendor [April 2, 2014]
- Meeting notes for the March 17th Learning Network Call have been posted under Meeting Notes. [March 28, 2014]
- The APCD Council will be hosting a 2014 webinar series. The first two webinars, scheduled for April and May, are scheduled and will cover such topics as rate reivew and risk adjustment as well as provider identification. Registration is required for each webinar. Details for the webinar series can be found here. [March 14, 2014]
- RWJ webinar to present overview of APCDs on March 25th from 2 - 3PM EST [March 12, 2014]
- 3M to Acquire Treo Solutions [March 4, 2014]
- Colorado APCD highlighted on NPR [February 19, 2014]
Request for APCD Council Services
Due to an increasing request for services, and to be able to serve you and your organization in a more timely manner, the APCD Council is asking that requests for presentations, informational calls, papers, and other deliverables, be submitted using the button below. Requests are reviewed daily, and the most appropriate member of the APCD Council staff will respond to you.
The APCD Showcase is a single place to find examples from state all-payer claims databases (APCDs). The site has been organized by intended audience and other criteria in order to provide stakeholders with tangible examples of APCD reports and websites. We invite you to explore the site and learn more about the value that APCDs provide to states and their stakeholders.