- The APCD Council is pleased to announce a new publication,
titled, APCD Legislation: Review of Current Practices and Critical
Elements [UPDATED on 11 26, 2013]
- Notes from the November 18th Bi-Annual Call have been posted. [November 25, 2013]
- Slides from the APCD Overview Webinar are now posted! Check them out here. [November 15, 2013]
- The APCD Council is pleased to annouce a new publication, titled, Developing an APCD Request for Proposal: Guidance for States [November 15, 2013]
Center for Health Information and Analysis’ (CHIA) seeks a Senior
Health System Policy Analyst and a Senior Health Informatics Analyst [November 5, 2013]
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) releases Notice of Availability of Contract for Encounter Database Administrator [November 5, 2013]
- Arkansas releases RFI for APCD [October 31,
Request for APCD Council Services
Due to an increasing request for services, and to be able to serve you and your organization in a more timely manner, the APCD Council is asking that requests for presentations, informational calls, papers, and other deliverables, be submitted using the button below. Requests are reviewed daily, and the most appropriate member of the APCD Council staff will respond to you.
The APCD Showcase is a single place to find examples from state all-payer claims databases (APCDs). The site has been organized by intended audience and other criteria in order to provide stakeholders with tangible examples of APCD reports and websites. We invite you to explore the site and learn more about the value that APCDs provide to states and their stakeholders.